Priority registration is available to children currently enrolled at The Diane K. Trust Center as well as Temple Ohabei Shalom members. Priority registration begins on November 21, 2016 for current families and Temple members. Applications from new registrants will be accepted beginning December 5, 2016.
Non-refundable application fee ($50) and deposit (equal to two months tuition, AM programs only) is due at the time of registration. Applications will be accepted according to the date received following the priority period.
- Please make tuition checks payable to: “Education @ TOS”
- Non-refundable deposit equal to application fee ($50) plus two months tuition for AM programs (Sept. & June) is due with application
- Three (3) tuition installments for morning programs only are due Sept. 1, Dec. 1, and Mar. 1. Invoices are emailed on the 15th of the previous month.
- Payments received after the 10th of each month are assessed a $25 late fee
- Families are responsible for any fees associated with checks returned for insufficient funds plus a $25 handling/processing fee.
- Those who choose to withdraw after the start of the school year and before March 1, 2017, must give thirty (30) days written notice to the Education Director and their tuition deposit payment will be applied to the child’s final month of attendance. Families who choose to withdraw after March 1, 2017 are required to pay for the school year in full.
- Tuition adjustments or refunds will not be made for absences if a child misses school because of illness, vacation, weather, governmental orders relating to public safety or other circumstances.