Three year olds will take joy in being part of a community. They will begin to build friendship and group interaction skills that will support them through life. They will begin to use tools and symbols to help them finesse their understanding of the world, and celebrate their own independence by building self-help skills. They will enjoy celebrating Shabbat and Jewish holidays, with a particular focus on the symbols associated with each.
- Children aged 2 years 9 months through 4 years
- Children may attend 2, 3 or 5 mornings a week.
- 8 to 1 children/teacher ratio
- Younger preschoolers are eligible to join our Early Drop-off, Enrichment, and Extended Day Programs.
- Children are served a snack (provided by TCEE) and bring a lunch from home.