Toddlers learn to cope with being away from their parents and care-givers while building nurturing relationships with teachers and enjoying initial peer connections. Teachers facilitate their growing curiosity about the world. Our experienced Toddler teachers provide the children with chances to explore developmentally appropriate materials and activities, planned intentionally to support each developmental domain. Toddlers will take joy in observing Shabbat and celebrating Jewish holidays all year long!
- Up to 9 children with 2 teachers
- Children may attend 2, 3, or 5 mornings a week
- Eligible children are aged 18 months – 2 years, 8 months
- Toddlers are eligible to join our Early Drop-off, Enrichment, and Extended Day Programs
- Children are served a snack (provided by TCEE) and bring a lunch from home.