Four year olds will celebrate their growing skills and independence by beginning to focus on pre-academic skills. They will build their peer relationships, with a particular focus on cooperative work and verbal problem-solving skills. They will study Shabbat, Jewish holidays, and Judaic values, and with an emphasis on asking “why?” and answering their own questions
- Eligible children will be 4 by August 31st.
- 8 to 1 children/teacher ratios.
- Children attend 5 mornings a week.
- Older preschoolers are eligible to participate in our Early Drop-off, Transitional Kindergarten, Enrichment, and Extended Day programs.
- Children are served a snack (provided by TCEE) and bring a lunch from home.